Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 29, 2008

We Are Finally Here!!!


Hello everyone and welcome to The Bakers Batch. We are new to the blogging world but decided we need to practice before Ensley arrives! Philip and I just hosted our first Thanksgiving at our house with his family. Both (yes, we did two) turkeys turned out well thanks to big P. We couldn't decided on fried or baked so we did both! And Grandmama's dressing was delicious if I do say so myself! We are now gearing up for Christmas and are planning on picking out the Christmas tree today. More to come....

6 comments:

The Cohorn Chronicle said...

Good family pic! We are so excited you have joined the blogging world. Wish you were here with us!!!

Unknown said...

Ash! You look so cute!!
I'm excited that we can follow Ensley's arrival~ I love hearing about babies!!
Jenny J.

the higgins family said...

ash - you look great! love that you are now blogging...we look forward to reading about what's going on in the baker world.

Winter Wonderland said...

I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with Ensley (and you and Philip of course).

aunt lou said...

You look so cute prego! Can you believe you have something the size of a watermelon growing in your tummy!? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Aunt Shannon said...

YAY!! I'm glad you finally got this up. Sounds like things went well on Turkey Day!! I hope you took pics! Sorry that it's been hectic. I'll check with ya this week. xoxo