Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

34 Weeks


Hey guys! Well we made it to 34 weeks and have entered week 35. Things are still going well. We are making progress on the nursery... thank goodness. Philip and his dad spent 17 hours+ putting up wanescoating, but it looks fantastic. I am so pleased! We picked up the baby furniture last weekend but we are waiting for the painting to be done before we begin to assemble. Then the fun can begin! I am looking forward to seeing the finished product.


I took last week off so it was hard to return to work today. Sleeping late and relaxation were much needed. I'm trying to savor those moments! I'm off the next 2 days as Philip and I are hosting a New Year's Eve party at the lakehouse for our supper club friends. I just hope I make it to midnight :)


We wish you the very best that the new year brings, and we hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Winter Wonderland said...

Ash you look great!!! Hope you guys have fun tonight and I'm hoping to see midnight as well. Love you...Happy New Year!

the higgins family said...

Ash you look wonderful! Trust me...don't worry about seeing midnight. You'll be seeing it frequently soon enough. Love you and Happy New Year!