Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

Merry Christmas!







Christmas is just a couple of days away! We enjoyed time with my mom and dad last weekend. They were in town for a long weekend to celebrate our Christmas and so Mom could attend a baby shower I had here in Johnson City. It was a jam packed weekend starting with a 3D/4D ultrasound. What a miracle! Little Ensley actually smiled for the camera and opened her eyes. It made me even more excited to meet her. As of tomorrow I am 33 weeks and counting!

It is a bit sad that we will not be going to Texas over the holidays, but it is for a very good reason. We enjoyed a Tennessee Christmas with Mom and Dad and included Clay, Kit and Harris via webcam. Thank goodness for webcams!!!

We will be heading to Philip's parents for a long weekend on Christmas Eve, but only after I enjoy my early Santa gift....a Mommy-to-Be massage and pedicure! I didn't even know I was that great this year!

We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Winter Wonderland said...

We will miss you guys at Christmas!!! I hope that you and Philip have a wonderful Christmas. Love uesswho
you lots!!

the higgins family said...

Merry Christmas sweet Ash! We will miss you so much and think of you all every second. I love you dearly! xoxo-b

Tricia said...

How was the massage? Did you get it at Austin Springs? Heather is amazing! If you haven't had one of her pregnancy massages, you absolutely must!